- Cooked the turkey Wednesday night, it came out pretty good, not award-winning but ok.
- "I, Claudius" is just as brilliant as I remember although it's less exhausting to watch it in hour-long chunks than to watch it straight through. There was brie and mimosas though, so that helped.
- One dollar coins are pretty fun, although I'm not sure why they're going with presidents on them, I liked the Susan B. and Sacajawea ones better.
- It's always good to be nice to old people.
- There are some amazing digital cameras out there. In ten years we've gone from .75mp bricks, to cameras the size of a cassette that will automatically take an 8mp picture when the subject _smiles_.
- Caching in a group is fun but sometimes it's nice to hit the trails on your own.
- The roman numeral 'D'=500.
- Sometimes there's a very good reason the pants are only $20, like a zipper that won't stay zipped.
- Roy Blount Jr. has a new(ish) book out that's available on audio.
- I can't decide if "Enchanted" was supposed to be a parody or not. The big Central Park production number was definitely worth the price of admission either way.
- Caching on your own can be fun, but sometimes it's nice to hit the trails with a group.
- Hardee's has a Philly Cheesesteak Burger (and yes, they add extra steak) and they top it with _mayonnaise_!?
- I snore (sometimes) when I sleep in a car.
- If you set a meeting time that requires me to get up at 3:45am you're going to find out whether or not I snore.
- Bring the sock! It doesn't take up much space and you never know when you'll get a chance to work on it.